Purlcode Sweater by Isabell Kraemer
Please read the following carefully:
- This ‘kit’ does NOT include the pattern. Please find link below;
- You will require between 7 and 9 skeins depending on your bust circumference.
- If you require any additional skeins, please email us.
- Purlcode Sweater in photo used light grey
Please note this link will take you to an external website. Please open in a separate window.
The sizes and numbers of skeins required are in line with the pattern:
- Sizes XS, S and M1 require 7 skeins (bust circumference in cm: XS = 100cm; S= 108cm; M1 114cm)
- Sizes M2, L require 8 skeins (bust circumference in cm: M2= 120cm; L= 126cm)
- Sizes XL and XXL require 9 skeins (bust circumference in cm: XL= 132cm; XXL= 138cm)
Suggested ease by the designer is 20cm- 30.5cm
Please order the amount of skeins you require for your project!
PLEASE NOTE: We use natural fibres only in this yarn to create the ‘coloured’ yarns (light, medium) – they are NOT dye-lots! Therefore, there can be some ‘colour’ variation even within batches. We try our best to ensure that there aren’t, but some variation can occur.
WASHING: Please ensure you knit, wash and block a square to meet gauge for your project. These are natural fibres and can shrink, esp the merino. Please wash in cold water, don’t agitate, use a wool wash and dry flat.