Crochet Pattern Book - Granny Square Patchwork by Shelley Husband (Paperback)
Granny Square Patchwork gives you endless inspiration to create your own crochet patchwork projects from granny squares.
Inside you will find…
- 40 granny square designs in six adjustable sizes in written and charted format.
- 12 projects you can make using the patterns.
- An abundance of help how to create granny square patchwork pieces of your own design.
- A full glossary of all stitches and techniques used.
- At least 2 alternate colour ways for each of the 40 patterns.
- 3 joining methods.
- 6 border patterns.
- Detailed information on yarn used to make yarn substitution easy.
- Project planner.
Granny Square Patchwork is a must-have addition to your crochet library, providing many years of joy, through creating crochet marvels for those you love.
Available in UK or US terms.
You need to be able to read a written pattern or chart to work from Granny Square Patchwork. There are patterns from easy to more advanced included. Each pattern is marked with the skill level needed.